Saturday, November 17, 2012

So Far So Good!

So far so good on day 2 of the "21 days of eating Healthy" challenge! I do post as I cook each of the three meals a day, unless I am eating leftovers from the day before. I had the soup I made yesterday for lunch today after my 5k, which tasted great (again) I decided to add a little nutmeg to it and it gave it a nice nuttiness (not sure if that is a word)  Tonight's dinner was spent with family in Clinton.  After we were done helping Maureen and Andrew move into their new home, they treated us to a great dinner at Chips Restaurant.  I had the Gardenburger on toasted wheat bread with sweet potatoe fries (I know, the fries are pushing it a little, but at least they were sweet potatoes - and they were GREAT!) The gardenburger was fabulous as well.  Thanks Maureen and Andrew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny Liz!